Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome Back Blog!

First and formost, welcome back! It has been 3 years since my last blog. I didn't realize it had been so long! So much has changed since that last post. It would take a long time to go through it all and I think most of you have followed me via twitter and Facebook.  So let's look forward. 

When I was thinking of blogging again I thought about why should I, what should I focus on and what should I change from before? So here it is, the new and improved Rambler. I kept the old name because well after all the posts are my little rambles. 

This blog will include my stories and adventures (with some travel tips), as well as my photos along the way. You probably won't notice a BIG change but I promise-this adventure will be a crazy one. Buckle up! 


No comments: